Monday, March 28, 2011

Full Time Blues




I hate being that guy that totally abandons his blog after getting a full time gig. I am going otry my best to continue posting regularly....and to start that, here is a cute bear. Been a couple weeks since I did some character design, should have a few more bears later tonight.



Heres a few samples of the type of work that I do at work. All of the artwork created for the game has to adhere to a certain pre-existing style. This being said all the work is very heavily art directed, as you can see Its very different from my usual style work, but its fast and fun. Hopefully soon I will be able to show some of my more in depth projects, but for now those are all under wraps :)

4 comments:

Jez Tuya said...

Very cool, sir! Love the shapes here

Denis Orloff said...

It's got the bear necessities......

The Art of Caitlyn Dailey said...

The shape of the bear is fantastic!

Matt Doering said...

Welcome to the social gaming biz! Congrats on the new job dude. Great stuff!